To be eligible for a return, your item must return your items in a 14 day period after delivery. Your items must be 100% unused and in the same unopened condition that you received it.
Several types of goods are non refundable used or unused, regarelss of the 14 return period. These items include perishable good such as:
- Drip tips
- Replament atomizers of any kind
- Wicks & Wires
- Li-Ion Batteries
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If no product defects are applicable, Must provide return shipping at own expense.
- If item was returned due to shipping carrier, then shipping is non-refundable.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded.
Sale items are not exchange or returnable Sales are Final.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.